Italian Riviera Tours
Camogli & Portofino
Camogli is a very nice picturesque fishermen's village, rich in history and tradition.
The medieval historical centre, the "island" with the castle built on the rocks and the sea promenade with the high pastel colour palaces fill this town with charm.
Portofino is the most exclusive seaside town of the Eastern Riviera, where many internationally known vips use to go for holidays. We'll make you live an amazing local experience without spending a fortune!
Duration: 8 hours
Transportation: train and boat
Highlights of Camogli
- Get a tour of the "island" , where the Dragonara Castle is located
- Explore the medieval alleys of the historical centre
- Try out delicious local fish
- Discover the fishing and maritime tradition of the town
Highlights of Portofino
- Enjoy a wonderful view from Castle Brown, an old castle transformed into a historical residence
- Walk along a romantic path to the lighthouse, where you can chill out at the lounge bar
- Get a little tour of the world famous Piazzetta and try out some local food specialties, like focaccia and paciugo
Price: 230 € / group: 2 people(minimum) + 30 €/each additional participant
it includes transportation from Genoa and back by train and boat to Portofino both ways/ lunch